The Ottawa Beavers-Banshees Rugby Football Club will be hosting its 2017 Annual General Meeting on Saturday, November 18 at 1:00pm in the basement of the Clocktower Brew Pub on Bank Street.
This year’s Executive Committee will be presenting what was achieved this past season and what direction they recommend for the future of the Club.
This meeting is a very important one, and all Club members are encouraged to attend. Not only do you receive updates on the Club’s annual performance, but you also vote on key matters, including the 2017 Executive.
The following Executive positions will be elected during the AGM:
- Club President: Leads the executive management of the organization, represents the Club at external meetings such as Twin Elm and EORU.
- Secretary: Coordinates meetings, records minutes, tracks action items
- VP Finance: Manages budgets, expenditures and collections
- VP Game Beavers: Coordinates men’s fixtures and logistics
- VP Game Banshees: Coordinates women’s fixtures and logistics
- VP Development: Represents OBBRFC Junior programs, implements recruitment and development strategies for players and coaches
- VP Admin / Registrar: Administers registration, facility and field allocations, etc.
Any Club member can run for election to these positions; if you are interested, please let us know ASAP by responding to this email.
As a non-profit organization, the strength of our Club relies on the energies of our volunteer base, and all contributions are widely encouraged. To this extent, there are also non-executive positions available if you would like to get involved in less formal capacities.
Documents will be sent out prior to the AGM.
2017 OBBRFC Executive